1. VersionOne Investment Co. Ltd as VersionOne Travels (herein after called VersionOne) acts as a Travel agent on behalf of their clients in the submission of applications for visa and ancillary services to the appropriate institutions and/or immigration authorities.
2. By making payment for our service, you agree to abide by terms and conditions as set out here. VersionOne reserves the right not to provide any service without the client agreeing to our terms and conditions as set out here.
3. Any visas arranged under the name “VersionOne Travels” are covered by the same terms and conditions of VersionOne as set out here. In the event that all documents has been handed over to client and the client did not submit or wait for decision from embassy/consulate/immigration authority, VersionOne will not be held liable for any damages. There is no refund of any sort should this occur.
4. These Terms & Conditions govern the provision of all services provided by VersionOne in the processing of visa applications and other ancillary services for their clients. All orders made by VersionOne clients are subject to the terms and conditions set out herein.
5. VersionOne aims to process the visa application in the timelines committed to in its promotional materials. VersionOne will use its best endeavors to minimise any delay or inconvenience caused in this respect. However, VersionOne does not guarantee time guidelines for any visa application. VersionOne will not be held responsible should the embassy/consulate/immigration authorities or any other third party change their rules, regulations or processing requirements if that change has a direct effect on the timeline for delivery.
6. Visa processing times shown on promotional materials are standard/average processing times. Any processing times advised by VersionOne through its agents or materials should be used as a guide only.
7. VersionOne will not be held responsible for costs incurred due to a delay in the visa process due to circumstances outside of our control.
8. VersionOne bears no responsibility for costs incurred by an applicant or any secondary applicants while waiting for a visa to be finalised by the embassy/consulate/immigration authorities. These costs may include but are not limited to cost of flights, rent of accommodation, loss of earnings or any other costs. VersionOne is not liable for any costs arising from any action or inaction of any immigration authority, embassy or government body associated with the visa process or indeed for the non-provision of service from any third party associated with the visa process or visa delivery; which may result in a visa application or any part in the visa application process being delayed or refused as a result.
9. For short stay business and tourist visas, VersionOne may apply for a Double or Multiple entry visa on the clients behalf, yet the embassy may decide to grant a Single entry visa. The decision to grant a Single entry visa remains solely with the embassy and VersionOne do not have control over this.
10. For any visa, in particular a tourist or business visa, the client should not book a flight ticket unless the embassy has specifically requested evidence of this as a requirement for the visa application.
11. An embassy may decide to review an application in the destination country rather than at the local embassy. This decision is at the discretion of the embassy and it is not something that would be known in advance by VersionOne. It may take longer than the standard processing time for such applications to be processed and this is outside the control of VersionOne.
12. VersionOne advises its clients not to make any travel or hotel bookings, sell any property, or give notice of intent to leave any job until you have your visa. Should you decide to disregard this advice, VersionOne will not be liable for any associated costs of such action(s).
13. VersionOne will always lodge a visa application in the applicants’ best interest. We are a private company and we do not have authority to grant a visa of any kind. We cannot guarantee a positive result on a visa application or any assessment or review in arriving at the final result, which is part of the visa process. The final decision on all applications rests with the relevant embassy or consulate responsible for issuing that result.
14. VersionOne cannot influence: any decision made by an embassy/consulate or immigration authority; any requests for additional information before finalising a visa; any delay by an immigration authority in the issuing of a visa; or a decision to refuse to grant a visa.
15. The immigration authority/officer has the sole decision on the term of a visa that they grant. This term may be less than the term expected or requested by the client. Similarly, the immigration authority/officer has the sole decision on the activation date that they place on a granted visa. This date may be prior to the date expected or requested by the client. VersionOne is not responsible for the term of any visa issued or the activation date placed on a visa by an immigration authority even. VersionOne has no authority or control to change this term/date.
16. VersionOne advises its clients on visa options and applies for visa applications on their behalf in good faith based on immigration information made available directly by immigration and embassy departments at the time of lodgement. In the event where immigration laws and/or regulations have been updated by an immigration department but such updates have not made known to the public at the time of visa lodgement such conflicting information is outside the control of VersionOne. We will not be liable for any visa application being refused or any additional costs arising from such a refusal (including travel costs) should situations of outdated information arise.
17. Similarly, in the event where immigration advice provided by one immigration officer/consular official conflicts with that of a visa issuing immigration officer at the port of entry, such conflicting information beyond control, VersionOne will not be liable for any visa application being refused or any additional costs arising from such a refusal (including travel costs) should situations of conflicting information between immigration officers arise.
18. VersionOne will use and rely on information provided by the client in the provision of services to that client. VersionOne will not independently verify or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of such information.
19. It is the client's responsibility to provide VersionOne with all required information and documentation concerning an application. This may include but is not limited to documentation from third parties such as partners, family, employers, sponsors, assessment bodies, educational bodies, etc. If the required documentation does not meet with our visa requirements, VersionOne retain the right not to lodge that visa application until it has received all the required information in order to do so.
20. VersionOne reserves the right to contact your sponsoring employer should further details be required from the authorities or for confirmation of your application.
21. If an immigration authority has incorporated a deadline for the submission of documents to an application, these documents must be provided at the earliest possible time but no later than 48 hours prior to the deadline date.
22. VersionOne cannot lodge a visa application until it has complete documentation as outlined in the registration pack and any subsequent documentation requested by VersionOne from the main applicant.
23. VersionOne cannot be held responsible for any expense and/or delay arising from incomplete application forms, inaccurate/false or incomplete information provided or inaccurate/false or incomplete supporting documentation.
24. VersionOne is not responsible for applications that have become ineligible as a result of changes in Immigration policy at any stage of the immigration process. Any application that is not lodged to the Immigration Authorities may also be affected by changes in Immigration policy.
25. Certain documentation required for a visa application may be valid for a certain period of time and become invalid thereafter (for example Bank statements, medicals, skills assessment results, police clearance reports, NDLEA Certificates). It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that the documentation provided to VersionOne at the time of submitting a visa application are valid and within date.
26. VersionOne will provide the relevant medical forms to a client, should health examinations be required. VersionOne will also provide the client with a list of authorized doctors that are eligible to carry out these medicals. However VersionOne have no part in the process of carrying out these medicals or providing these medical results to the Immigration Authorities for further processing.
27. VersionOne advises applicants not to complete any health examinations (such as Chest X-ray, Medicals, Blood tests, etc) until advised to do so. VersionOne do not cover the medical costs involved in this process.
28. The results of health examinations are valid for 6 months from the date of issue. If the medical results provided to the Immigration Authorities have expired by the time an immigration officer reviews these results for the visa application, the client is responsible for providing up-to-date medicals and paying any associated costs.
29. The results of character checks/police clearances are valid for 6 months from the date of issue. If the character checks/police clearances provided to the Immigration Authorities have expired by the time an immigration officer reviews these for the visa application, the client is responsible for providing up-to-date character checks/police clearances and paying any associated costs.
30. The results for assessments and visa applications are valid for a limited period of time. The client is responsible for ensuring that the result for an assessment or visa application is provided to VersionOne, not less than 15 days prior to the date of expiry of that result.
31. Should you choose to purchase any of the services offered by VersionOne, either electronically or via the telephone; and wish to settle payment for that service by either cash, check, credit card, debit card or bank transfer; you acknowledge that you agree to the VersionOne terms of service. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any additional fees that may be required to facilitate the visa application or ancillary service including but not limited to fees in connection with medical reports, Chest X-rays, court documents, couriers, notarization services, certification of documents, police checks or passport renewals.
32. VersionOne will not provide any service (including the lodgement of a visa application) until payment has been made to VersionOne in full as agreed in the (Visa Consultancy Services and fees Agreement) for that service. VersionOne is not responsible for any repercussions of not providing the service in question.
33. Our prices may need to be changed without prior notice as our prices are governed by exchange rates and changes in immigration costs.
34. As soon as the initial payment is received, the client is deemed to have engaged the service of VersionOne. Our service is our professional advice and expertise. Once the service has been engaged it cannot be returned or refunded, whether or not the client has changed his mind or no longer wishes to utilise it. If a client submits a refund request within 30 minutes of payment, they may be entitled to a partial refund, if the service has not been provided to them and/or work has not commenced on their file.
35. VersionOne registration pack payments are non refundable.
36. No refund is forthcoming of any fees paid to VersionOne where the visa application has been lodged to the Embassy/consulate/Immigration Authorities regardless of the reason for withdrawal.
37. If a client pays VersionOne to assess documentation/Pre-Check for a visa application or for any part of that application, this assessment will involve a review of documentation provided to prepare an application for lodging to the relevant organization. Document assessments/Pre-Check are non-refundable should the client decide for whatever reason not to proceed with the application once VersionOne has begun to assess the clients documentation.
38. If a client pays VersionOne to assess documents/prepare a visa application or any other service for lodgement and change their mind, the fee is non-refundable. In some cases, a credit for the balance of the fee paid (after an assessment of costs for work carried out to date) may be put towards a future visa application for the client.
39. If an application has become ineligible due to Immigration policy changes that have been introduced between when the application was accepted by VersionOne but before the application is lodged to the Immigration Authorities, no refund is forthcoming for the assessment of the client’s documentation where VersionOne has provided this service.
40. If, after registering for the visa application with VersionOne you wish to withdraw the visa application and that application has not been submitted to the Immigration Authorities, assessment and/or administration fees apply.
41. Please note that immigration fees may be partially refunded in cases where the visa application has not yet been submitted to the Immigration Authorities. This is at the discretion of VersionOne.
42. Fees paid to VersionOne are non-refundable should you withdraw a visa application that you have kept on hold for a period longer than 45 days, even if that application might have never been submitted to the Embassy/consulate/Immigration Authorities.
43. Additional cancellation fees apply in cases where you wish to cancel a visa that has been approved.
44. VersionOne reserves the right, at our discretion, to change our product providers or any other parties involved in providing any of our ancillary services/products (Travel Sim Cards, Travel Insurance, Cruise Providers, bank accounts etc.) as deemed appropriate by VersionOne.
45. You agree with VersionOne to keep clients updated by phone and e-mail about recent updates and changes set by the relevant assessing bodies, immigration authorities, embassies and consulates; as well as new products/services and updates to products/services that VersionOne offers in cases where the information is relevant to the products that the client has initially purchased, enquired about or registered. You can opt out of receiving any further correspondence by e-mailing email@example.com or calling VersionOne anytime and request to be removed from our mailing list.
46. You must travel with the same passport you hold at time of completing your application. If you obtain a new passport after your visa has been issued, you need to contact VersionOne help desk to have your visa re-allocated to your new passport. In this case, re-allocation fees apply.
47. VersionOne operates a strict no refund policy for all ancillary services/ products.
48. Any visa application request submitted to VersionOne by a partner or agent on behalf of their client (traveller) will be deemed to be an application submitted to VersionOne by the partner’s / agent’s client (traveller) directly to VersionOne. All terms and conditions listed herein apply to both the partner / agent and the partner’s / agent’s client (traveller) equally.
49. If VersionOne acts as an agent or introduces/refers the customer to ancillary or related products of other businesses, then the customer is bound by the specific Terms and Conditions of that business which may be different to the Terms and Conditions of VersionOne0.
50. Where a visa pack or an ancillary pack is sold to a client via an agent, the agent is responsible for taking the initial information and payment. Information received by VersionOne from the agent is understood to be true and complete. Should the client provide conflicting information at a later date to a VersionOne case officer, VersionOne will not be responsible for the result of the application. The client will be liable for additional fees to VersionOne where the service needs to be provided again in whole or part.
51. VersionOne does not carry any liability to the client once the contracted service is completed with the client. This limitation on duty of care and / or liability includes but is not limited to information; advice or opinion provided by VersionOne to the client after the contracted service is complete. This limitation on duty of care and / or liability also includes but is not limited to any accident, injury or loss suffered by the client or any third party as a result of a service or product provided by VersionOne to that client.
52. VersionOne is entitled to include additional Terms & Conditions should the need arise. The submission of an application to VersionOne by web, email, constitutes agreement to these Terms & Conditions, including amendments thereto, by the customer.
53. The provision of visa services from VersionOne to a client ends as soon as a decision is reached by an authorized immigration officer on a visa application. No further work or services will be provided or included from VersionOne to the client as part of the visa service provision unless already included in the original contract. VersionOne may from time to time provide information or an opinion to the client outside of the provision of immigration visas services. This information may include but is not limited to information relating to travel and visa entry dates, travel options, relocation, employment, accommodation, geography, and general information about life in another country. None of this information or opinion shall be considered to be part of the service. VersionOne will not be held responsible for any inaccuracies or unsuitability of such information. It is the client’s own responsibility to review and confirm for himself the accuracy and suitability of any such information.
54. Correspondence between Immigration and VersionOne with regards to any visa application is strictly confidential and is not subject to further distribution to third parties (including main applicants).
55. It is the client’s own responsibility to ensure that he familiarizes himself with his visa activation date and that the client enters the country to activate his visa before the visa activation date passes. The client’s visa is liable to be cancelled once the visa expiration date passes if the client has not entered before this date. The client bear’s all responsibility and liability in such situations.
56. VersionOne bears no responsibility or liability for you breaking any existing visa terms and conditions (including overstaying) that you hold or previously held which results in you subsequently becoming illegal in another country. It is your responsibility to ensure that you remain legal at all times while you are in another country.
57. VersionOne will not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused by an embassy/consulate issuing an incorrect visa or incorrect details on a visa as this is out of our control.
58. VersionOne shall not be held responsible under any circumstance to compensate you for any loss, damage or delay of passports or travel documents by any third party courier/delivery company.
59. It is the client's responsibility to make sure he reads the Visa Grant Notification letter. It is very important that he understands and abides by the visa conditions. If he fails to abide by these conditions, the visa may be cancelled and he may be required to leave that country. VersionOne will not be held responsible for costs incurred as a result of the client not abiding by these conditions.
60. VersionOne cannot be held responsible for incorrect details on a visa as it is the client's responsibility to check the received Visa Grant Notification letter and make sure that the passport details on the visa letter appear exactly as they appear on the passport. Please note that failure to do so may result in significant delays/missed flights/additional travel expenses/not being allowed to enter the relevant country. VersionOne should not be held responsible for costs incurred as a result of not following the above obligation.
61. As our client it is your responsibility to declare any facts which may adversely affect your case via an email prior to engaging our services. This may include but is not limited to serious medical conditions and serious criminal convictions. Non-disclosure of such pertinent facts may result in the visa application being delayed or refused.
62. The information on this web site is current at time of publication and may be subject to change.
63. A visa may be cancelled at any point in time after the visa grant letter is issued if it is discovered that the information provided to VersionOne and in turn to the immigration authorities for the purposes of the visa application is deemed to be false and / or misleading information. In the event of a visa being cancelled on such grounds, VersionOne will bear no responsibility for any costs, grievances, liabilities or any other outcomes suffered by the clients that results from the cancellation of a visa application arranged through VersionOne.
64. WARNING: Non-refundable/Refundable tickets, tours, hotels or other reservations should not be purchased until all visas and passports are secured and in your possession. VersionOne shall in no way be liable to you in the event that the services it provides are not suitable for your particular purpose, even if VersionOne is aware of such purpose.
65. You’re required to prepay for all services. All Immigration/Consular/government fees are non-refundable once service processing has begun. In the case where a visa or passport application has been canceled or rejected, the service fee will be non refundable. In case mistake is made on our part in dates/names, please notify us within 3 business days after receipt of your visa/passport for necessary corrections to be made. If your trip has been postponed or dates are changed, some consulates permit visa correction for a fee.